Reporting directly to the CEO, you’ll focus on aligning the company's product strategy with the overall business strategy. You will lead and grow a team of Product Managers while working closely with the Head of Engineering & design team to define and execute our product roadmap.
As the head of your department, you’ll be joining our Senior Leadership Team, so we’re looking for someone who can influence decision making at executive level, and lead & inspire across the whole company.
So, The role will initially involve:
- Establishing a product management function, introducing best practices and ways of working to the delivery team responsible for Assetnest.
- Working with the COO to integrate modern best practices across the company.
- Acting as Product Manager for Assetnest, while mentoring a more junior PM (who will eventually take on this role).
As we grow, we’ll need you to expand the PM function as we spin up new cross-functional delivery teams.
As Head of Product, you’ll be responsible for:
- Leading the Product Management function.
- Overseeing product direction and development throughout the company.
- Defining and overseeing the digital product vision and strategy, and clearly communicating this across the company.
- Coaching, mentoring and educating employees across the company on all things Product-related.
- Alongside our Head of Engineering and design team, overseeing product delivery and execution, including user research, design, development, and feature roll-out.
- Developing a deep understanding of our customers and the overall market we operate in.
- Line managing our product managers.
- Attracting talent, so we can grow our product management team.
Essentials we are looking for:
- Experience as a Senior Product Manager or Head of Product in a software company.
- At least 5 years experience in a role related to product management.
- Hands-on experience as a product manager (or similar) in a cross-functional software team, ideally in a start-up environment.
- Enthusiasm for modern ways of working, using systems and tools with quality, and a desire to help others get better at how they work.
- A good knowledge of agile methodologies and modern ways of working.
- A growth mindset: you’re flexible and have a positive attitude towards change.
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Excellent written English.
- Experience in a managerial or senior role previously.